Hello Challengers!!! Now that you are all signed in…how’s it going?
What workout & meditation did you do yesterday? Did you make the juicing recipe or did you add your own flavor to it? PLEASE RESPOND and check in DAILY for accountability!
Here is Day 2 Juicing recipe or you can make them as Popsicles!
- 2 cups fresh (or frozen) strawberries
- ½ cup natural grapefruit juice (or juice of your choosing)
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbs. honey
- 4 slices of strawberry
- ¼ cup blueberries
- If juice… add water or coconut water or almond milk in blender for a juice
- To a food processor, add the strawberries, grapefruit juice, water and honey and blend together until completely smooth, you may need to scrape the sides of the bowl a few times (about 5 minutes).
- To your popsicle molds add one slice of strawberry to each (tilt the mold so that the strawberry slice stays put), and add a spoonful of the strawberry puree at a time.
- As you are adding the puree, place at least 3 blueberries in between each spoonful (I place mine on the edges of the mold so they would peek through.
- Once each mold is full, add your popsicle stick and place in the freezer for at least 4-5 hours.
- If juicing, just add either coconut water, plain water, or almond or cococnut milk to blender for your juice. The amount of liquid depends on the consistency that you like.
ENJOY DAY TWO!!!!